NjaloNjalo

October 27, 2004

COSATU kicked out of Zim

...but I just had to blog on this!

It seems that COSATU's fact-finding mission to Zim to report on their labour and human rights culture was not acceptable to the powers that be, so they kicked them out. Of coures, it's because they're working for Tony Blair! This has got to raise some eyebrows amongst South Africa's working class, many of whom still praise Mugabe as the hero of the people for his land redistribution programme - if they hear about it, that is. So far the only state response from the SA Department of Home Affairs is that it defends Zimbabwe's right to "determine and apply its own immigration laws as it may deem appropriate" - predictable. Though it seems COSATU is keen to put pressure on the government to react.

Still, it is amusing to see the DA jumping up and down to defend COSATU.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Nick - this functions as a cross-reference to my post which I think is in this case justified on the grounds of your amusement on Democratic Alliance's defense of COSATU.

    We aim to please, but if we can't do that, then we aim to tickle your funny-bone.

    By Blogger mal, at 10:26 am  

  • WOW!Thank you for Writting me!Yup!!I do appreciate my fans out there..
    yes i do receives emails soemtimes not always do!!Hey!You Know what?We Do Know who?Did I nevers guess it who?Why?Thank you!!Hey Nick!!I did found you very handsome!!I didn`t mat too say who?But i think you Could guess it?Yup!!I think Someone have s Fucking Bigger problems then who?You KNow who? Misters!!I think you do!!WOW!Thank you!!Soo Muchs!!I did appreciate my fans only ones!!Of THEM!But as you can who?Did you found out who?Someone like you know who?? Why? Thanks!!WOW!Thank you soo muchs for email me!!P.s Keep Writting me!! Hey!!I think my bones are very Beautifuls then Someones like you know who that kindas of Recongnizing me for!! HAHAHAHA!!
    Man and Woman should know who??
    Bye!! You ALL!! Sincerlly Dina Maria karonzoupouplosxxx P.s Let the Mans see it what they do wrote something not very nicely!! P.s You Should Show it!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 pm  

  • Best regards from NY! film editing schools

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home